This is a template that we’ve built in house and have had a ton of success with over the past few years. Remember, we’re not going in for the kill right away, we’re simply starting a conversation.
- Step 1: Let them know that their service/product is valuable and there are tons of people in need of it.
- Step 2: Challenge why they aren’t currently at full optimization.
- Step 3: Paint them a picture of what your service/product can do for them.
- Step 4: Sell them on the dream.
- Step 5: Give them an easy way to start moving forward.
Here is an example of our formatted email:
SEO services are needed nation-wide, but the problem is that most business owners don’t know the benefits of SEO, yet.
I was looking at your site, and I’m assuming that you’re still taking on more customers… can you handle a handful of new clients each month?
With us, you can reach out directly to business owners that fit your perfect audience profile…
If your team has room to take on more clients, the time send out invoices, and ability write a cold email (just like this), you’re only one step away from opening the flood gates.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, let’s set up a time for a personal demo of our software. Would next Tuesday at 11am work for you?